Friday, April 24, 2009

Why does everything have to have a title?

I love stepping out the front door and smelling the lilacs in bloom. Our ash trees will be the last to leaf out, but the valley is looking so green. Too bad there won't be many peaches this summer. I keep wondering if the lack of fruit is another warning about food storage. I was even thinking I need to can tomatoes this summer, but then I rested until that thought went away! If I start having the green blob dream then I'll really be worried!

Jacob suggested we read a book called "Lies My Teacher Told Me" or something like that. Woodrow Wilson has become a hiss and a byword in this house. (like Mac Wilberg--ssssssss) We also have a book about the real story about national historic places that should prove interesting.Of course I'm reading "The Witch of Blackbird Pond"--can't have too heavy all the time. One of these days I'm going to pick up a paint brush again.

No comments:

Post a Comment